Passionate, curious, creative? Our employees have helped to create an innovative eProcurement solution. We are looking for open-minded and dynamic people who share our team passion. The ideal candidate is one ready to learn, with a pro-active nature of sharing ideas in a team environment. We are truly looking for the best of the best, offering highly competitive salaries, health insurance and a 401K along with other accommodations that will build a great work environment for you.
This is a new role at b-pack and we're looking for you to come in and have a big impact.
b-pack delivers solutions both in the cloud and on client site. The responsibility of the cloud administrator is to set-up, maintain and always improve the worldwide cloud architecture of b-pack. As any position at b-pack, the objective is to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Set-up / support / monitor of cloud instances (Amazon EC2, MS Azure)
- Develop / Implement network support tools and procedures
- Supervise and monitor IT infrastructure
- Install and test applications and systems
As anyone in the office, you are passionate about the job and have the ability to work both independently and as a part of the team. You also have good organizational skills with ability to document events and processes.
- BS or MS in a technology related field
- Security skills: intrusion monitoring, firewalls, security policies, back-ups.
- Web Servers parametrization (Apache, IIS)
- Linux and Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Relational databases Mysql, Oracle, MS SQL Server
- NoSQL databases and cache memory servers
- Scripting system (batch, PHP, Python)
Since we like bullet points, here 5 (other) reasons to make your mind:
- We are solid: 10 years old, no VC, no debt, and a lot of traction on the marketplace. Our clients are companies who want to cut costs: there is no shortage.
- We will keep you awake: despite the brand new espresso machine, b-pack was, is and will remain a cutting edge technology company. As part of the team, you will stay on that edge, challenged everyday.
- We operate as one team: If you have a question? Go next door into the CEO’s office and ask him (or skype him).
- We can’t afford you to be just an employee: each day you will have a huge impact on the company.
- Atlanta - Paris - Aix-en-Provence: with 3 offices Worldwide, you will work in a truly international company and learn a lot about diverse cultures. Take that as a bonus.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Pierre at
Founded in 2000, b-pack is the #1 Purchase-to-Pay Technology in the Market. We are ranked as a Top 5 eProcurement Vendor in 3 categories by the Gartner Research. With hundreds of clients worldwide, our solution helps companies to automate, optimize and save on their purchase-to-pay process. b-pack is truly global with offices in North America and across Europe giving us the reach to meet company management needs.